As the years go on, we are continuously finding ways to impress our clients. As humans, we are consistently wanting more. In this instance, when companies hold conferences, we want our communication and presentation skills to shoot sky high. Here are five easy ways to improve your office’s display:
- Cost may not be your biggest concern, but value might be. Despite both being feature-rich, modern flat-panel displays tend to be more expensive, especially when scaling up. The average 84-inch flat panel display costs approximately six times more than an Epson projector capable of projecting a 100-inch display. If you are considering the return on investment, then cost per inch of screen size is certainly a factor
- Ease of use comes into consideration when you are buying technology with multiple users in mind. Consider how many times a meeting starts with half the participants working out how to get the presentation up onto the screen and the other half searching for the right remote. This not only loses the presenter’s time, but also his/her credibility and sense of professionalism. By utilizing software such as Network Projection, Multi-PC Projection, or the iProjection App, you can present the content you want to display quickly and easily via a simple user interface.
- Think about the overall size and shape of a room. Long boardroom tables with screens placed at one end are fine for those sitting nearest – but what about those at the other end of the table? The advantage of projectors is their scalable display size; this allows creating the optimum viewing experience to meet the varying requirements of rooms of all sizes – key to getting the most from meetings and presentations. While flatpanel display vary in size, the more affordable devices cannot deliver the same level of versatility and the very large and steeply priced models do not justify the investment.
- Who is the screen for? Whether it is the automatic adjustment to the ambient light, reduced pixilation or providing clearer text and more detailed images, projectors can be easier on the eye than flat panel displays. Users in financial services, engineering or any industry in which intricate detail is important are likely to see the value in bigger display sizes, but what about other departments? Content legibility for everyone in the room is necessary for all business presentations to connect with an audience, create impact or just to deliver a message, so whether your screen is for accountants or creatives, you should consider the appropriate screen size for a consistent user experience.
- It is worth considering the issue of flexibility. In a business environment, you are likely to display two different input sources simultaneously, such as video conferencing applications. The majority of large, flat panel displays can only show a single input source at any given time; the sliding split screen feature of nteractive projectors allows you to split you viewing space, displaying two input sources with no border in between at the same time. You can even move the slider to re-size your screen areas as you use the applications.
Source article: Epson’s Upgrades ; Source image: The Solid Signal Blog
CCS HOSTS NEW ENGLAND TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE
CCS Presentation Systems hosted its annual Technology Showcase on Thursday, March 29, 2018 in Nashua, NH. We featured the latest and greatest audio visual products on the market for the conference room, classroom and boardroom! CCS invited top audio visual manufacturers to its office for this exciting one-day Technology Showcase, including Biamp, Bose, Canon, Chief, Christie, ClearOne, Crestron, Cambridge Sound Management, Da-Lite, Danley Sound Labs, Discover Video, Epson, Extron, Hoylu, InFocus, Lumens, Mersive, Middle Atlantic, NEC, OneScreen by Claryicon, Panasonic, Revolabs, QSC, Shure, SMART, Sony, Vaddio, Yamaha, and zSpace
Attendees received raffle tickets for attending as well as for visiting vendor booths and getting signatures on a game board – we gave out a plethora of exciting prizes!
We provided lunch around noon and discussed the latest and greatest in audio visual products with the best vendors on the market.
CCS PRESENTATION SYSTEMS CONTINUES TO INVEST IN K-12 EDUCATION BY UNVEILING NEW MOBILE STEM LAB
CCS Presentation Systems, one of the largest leaders in audio-visual integration across the United States, proudly introduces its first all-in-one STEM cart solution as it continues its commitment to supporting collaborative learning and integrating the latest hightechnology into classrooms nationwide.
The CCS STEM cart, first in a proposed series of education bundles, is essential for educators looking to enhance students’ abilities to learn through an engaging curriculum and will allow classrooms to become collaborative spaces for learning within minutes. The first release in a line of specialist bundles, the company envisions fine art, robotics and computer models to follow within the next year.