This position will be responsible for the entire Accounts Receivable function for CCS Presentation Systems – Southeast including invoicing customers, past dues collections, bank deposits, running customer credit cards, and maintaining the AR sub-ledger.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams), Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Key2Act Signature Job Cost (formerly Wennsoft)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Invoicing Customers according to company policy.
2. Maintain Past Dues weekly report, follow up with customers, and work through issues with customer invoices.
3. Deposit checks to company bank account using check scanner and post deposits to accounting software.
4. Run customer credit cards and post payments in accounting software.
5. Manage billing of General Contractors by accurately filling out A1A forms and lien waivers.
6. Filing Notice to Owner notices according to company policy.
7. Setting up new customers in accounting system, running credit checks, and setting credit terms.
8. Maintaining Customer Master list with contact information and current Sales Tax Exempt Certificates.
9. Log into company bank account and print daily account statements.
10. Maintain AR file cabinets so files are readily searchable.
11. Manage sales tax billing according to sale tax law for FL, GA, AL, TN, and NC non-exempt customers.
12. Push customers towards ACH payments.
13. Push for no less than 80% current ratio in receivables at any given time.
14. Additional tasks as needed.
Key Working Relationships
This position will work under the supervision of the Controller but will also be expected to work under their own initiative. Must be able to communicate effectively with Accounting personnel, Sales Reps, Project Managers, and external customers.
Hours of Work
This position is Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm with an hour allotted for lunch. On occasion, overtime or weekends may be required during busy season and heavy workload.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.